Happy 8th Gotcha Day to my Sweet Max. You Complete Me.





You can read my "unedited" version of our Adoption Story HERE. The video starts with a small clip of myself & Max in the orphanage and then starts at the beginning of our journey to Russia. We show several pictures of Orphanage life, our small Inn that we lived in for 2 weeks, our hotel stay in Moscow and the our return celebration back to Fort Walton Beach, FL. Our church family was the best when we returned home. Meals, babysitting, supplies...you name it, they supplied it. God is great.

Max, I love you with all my soul.
-Mom

*Due to licensing agreements, this video can not be watched on iPads & Mobile Devices. 
Just computers!


3 comments:

elizabeth said...

amazing and left me teary eyed!!! Love ya Max and I miss you

Unknown said...

Just beautiful!

Erin said...

thanks for sharing your story. I've been following your blog for a little over a year now and didn't realize your son was adopted. What a beautiful story how he came into your lives.

and on a side note, watching the video, towards the end with the two little girls (around the 8:07 mark) sitting on the bench with the advertisements struck me how ironic they are. One says "make a better world" ( you made Max's world better with love) and "adopt a greyhound" (the adoption in the ad). what are they odds, those ads would be up there at the time you came home!

~Erin