Destination: Paws Up

Picture 16

Byron wants to go camping. I said fine BUT I will only go camping at Paws Up. Byron asks me "what's Paws Up?" I tell him they have tents. He seems satisfied. He then looks ups and asks me "what state are they in?" I tell him Montana. He looks even more satisfied.

So honey, if you are reading my blog, here's the information - - get to reserving. I'll take the A River Runs Through It: Wellness Massage & because I really like to rough it, the Moose Drool Massage: Skinny Dip Candle Massage.

Here's a little information from their website: Paws Up is located in the breathtaking countryside of Montana. The resort has 28 luxury ranch homes or 18 appointed luxury tents. We are talking 1st class camping.
This is a picture of one of the cabins...
Picture 2

Picture 6

Picture 5



Can you believe this tent?
Picture 9

It looks like Ralph Lauren was here!!
Picture 10

Picture 13

The resort is family owned and caters to family and couples. The resort offers horse back riding, fly fishing, river rafting, rappelling, paintball wars, kids camp, bonfires, spa treatments, chuck wagon rides, fine dining, history lessons and every adventure imaginable. And if all this was not enough, Paws Up host a Wine & Bitch every year...

Picture 15

This place is going on my bucket list...

~XOXO~

9 comments:

Judy@judyfriendphotography.com said...

What a great place. I would stay in the tent, looks very inviting. Jude

mysteryhistorymom said...

Now THAT is my kind of camping! When are we going???;) Lori

tracie @ {tsj} photography said...

we stayed there two years ago in the tents and it was FABULOUS!!! can't wait to get back and i highly recommend! two families, 7 young kids ... fun for everyone!! they even had luxury cribs in the tents! ;)

Jess @ Living On Sweet Tea said...

holy cow! I like to camp but that place looks amazing. I'm emailing my husband right now lol

melifaif said...

Oh, that is just freakin' hilarious. I love it....I want the first tent!!! What the???

elizabeth said...

Okay
count me in
when do we go?
Amazing!!!

katherinemarie said...

oh my word!!!! I've never seen anything so wonderful. WE are going camping KOA style in a couple weeks... just not quite the same thing is it?!

mysteryhistorymom said...

I showed my husband and I think he is going to do everything he can to get us there! Woo hoo!

I have a giveaway going on, Sweets, so stop by!:) Lori

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

Um, that? Is SO my kind of camping! The whole place looks amazing!

Just wanted to stop by and say thank you for reading and following along at The Sweetest Petunia - you are so appreciated! :)