Cheap Father's Day Idea: The Coupon Book

IMG_9576

Max and I made this little coupon book and gave it to Byron for Valentine's Day but this project would make a great Father's day gift.

What I did: I scanned in several of Byron's neckties. I then used www.picnik.com to add text to the top of the necktie pattern. After I had several different looks and coupon sayings, I cropped, printed and stapled them together at the top. Very Easy!

Pick out your ties and scan them into jpg files
IMG_9499

Use some kind of photo editing software, I used Picnik, add text
IMG_9500

Crop, print and staple
IMG_9538

Ta-Da!
IMG_9531

The last coupon says "Coffee on Us" and it included a Starbucks GC
IMG_9534

Have fun with your own version!

~XOXO~


ASPTL

6 comments:

~Shari said...

sa-weet! What a super cool idea!
I need a scanner.

Scientific Housewife said...

What a great idea, I love it!

Anonymous said...

Another great idea! Thanks.

Simple Daisy said...

How cute:)

Beth@The Stories of A to Z said...

Totally cute idea!

Katie said...

I have seen coupon books before but I absolutely love how you used your husand's ties as the backdrop for yours. What a fun way to personalize what is a timeless classic idea for gift giving.