1. If you ever need any kind of jewelry crafting stuff (& much more). Order from this company www.artchixstudio.com. They totally rock and look how they addresses my package: To The Fabulous...Christy Bright. I ordered the adjustable rings HERE.
2. what you need:
1/2" or bigger glass floral thingies (you know, the ones with a flat side)
Glue (I am using bead/glass glue from craft store)
Small pictures (I found some using google and printed them out)
3. Trace small circles and cut out. You want the picture a tad bit smaller than the glass marble.
4. Glue face down to top of marble. Let dry. Let dry. Let dry.
5. I can't figure out why I am showing you this picture again?
6. Glue rings to back of picture. Let dry. Let dry. Let dry.
7 & 8. These suckers are hard to photograph but the kids love'em!
You can read my post on Glass Magnets HERE.