What you will need:
Clear Flower Marbles 1/2” minimum size
Craft Papers with a Small Pattern
Small Tins (dark color is better is using chalkboard paint)
Primer Spray Paint (if your tin is a light color)
Chalk Board Paint (if you want tin's you can write on)
1. Lay the clear flower marbles out on a surface, flat side up.
2. Use a dime or small circle to trace patterns out of scrapbook paper. The heavy stock papers work better.
3. Add a small dab of glue to the top of the flat clear flower marble and put the paper image (image side face down) on the marble.
4. Give the glue a few minutes to dry, then add another drop of glue to the back of the paper and add the magnet. Let these dry throughly.
5. Spray the tin with primer, let dry (one coat should be fine).
6. Spray the tin with 1-3 coats of chalk board paint, allowing to dry between coats.
7. Cut a circle out of scrapbook paper to line the bottom of the tin, glue in place.
(These are some tins I did at Halloween with Chalkboard paint)
Not only can you do seasonal gifts. But these little magnets also work great as party favors or even little travel games! I used electrical tape for the tic-tac-toe board in one of the first pictures.
I love crafts that can be enjoyed with kids, given as gifts and that are super easy. This craft takes less than 15 minutes to complete. Enjoy!