I needed some hostess gifts to give for Halloween. I probably should have put some cute Halloween pictures in these frames to take the blog picture but I am lazy--Don't judge. These frames only cost $1 each and took less than 15 minutes to complete (all 3 frames). These frames would look great hanging on a wall or resting on a table. You could also paint the frames before adding the paper to the fronts. I can't wait to make some for me. Enjoy!
What you need:
Unfinished Wood Frame (I bought my from Michael's)
Sanding Block (I used sanding sponge)
Brayer (you probably could get away with NOT having one of these)
Rub-on Words (optional)
1. Cut paper to fit frame with 1/4 -1/2” overlap.
2. Evenly apply a coat of glue to the top of the wood frame with the foam brush.
3. Adhere paper, rolling brayer of the top to smooth out air bubbles. Let dry.
4. Sand away excess edges of paper using the sanding block.
5. Lay the frame flat, paper side down and cut out the middle using your craft knife. Sand these edges.
6. Apply rub-on words to frame (optional).