**Nick Hotel, Disney & Universal Studios does not endorse me or my blog. Other than my American Express number, they have no idea who I am**
We gave Max the choice, "Where do you want to go on vacation this year?" Nick Hotel, Disney & Universal Studios...here he come. I have to admit, that Nick Hotel is my favorite of the three for several reasons:
1. Max gets his own bunk bed theme room with TV & Game System
2. The rooms have a full kitchen
3. The character breakfasts are full of characters with many photo opportunities
4. The nightly (no adults) kids club
5. The pool side cabana with fan, waitstaff, stocked frig, game system and flat screen TV
6. The gigantic water amusement park that keeps Max totally entertained
7. Pool side "Adult" drinks
8. Arm-band security system for the kids & all the lifeguards
9. Room Service
10. Shuttle service to all the theme parks & the great price on rooms!!
Be sure to keep checking back with my blog daily. I plan on having several giveaways for some great character loot. Also, be sure to follow me on Twitter. I will also be doing some twitter only giveaways (& you don't want to miss out!!).
Aye, Aye Captain-