Snooze

House Beautiful 200

I don't want to get out of bed. I just want to pull the covers over my head and hit the snooze button. Do you ever have days like this?  I'm afraid my days are turning into weeks.  The stress of selling a home, buying a home, hubby already traveling to the new job and life in general are catching up with me.  Then I went and scheduled what I thought was a minor procedure that was going to make my life better. Well, its turned out to be a real pain, literally.

So for now, I will dream about going back to bed because life keeps moving and I must keep up.

XOXO-


9 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

Christy- I am so sorry! It sounds like life is just taking you for a crazy ride! This "minor procedure" sounds terrible, but perhaps in the long run you will be happy you had it done. Take a long nap tomorrow if you can, or at least sleep in. You deserve it.:) Lori

Melissa (Books R Us) said...

I hope that you are feeling better! Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Melissa

elizabeth holder said...

so sorry - sending hugs through this comment but real ones to come on Saturday!!! Is there anything I can bring you to make you feel better? Vodka? Wine? Tequila? ;)
Wish I could do more!

Tammy said...

Oh Christy- I know exactly how you are feeling I had that lovely minor procedure in March and because it just didn't do the job I go in for the major- full hysterectomy on Monday. Nothing like being stuck at a hospital for 2 days to tire one out.
I am thinking of you and wishing you good thoughts..just stay in bed where it is comfy and non-stressful.
Tammy

Teresa said...

I am sending you prayers that you feel so much better very soon!

katherinemarie said...

My HUGS and PRAYERS and THOUGHTS and LOVE to you my dear! GET BETTER soon!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Blah-I hear ya. Just be blah and regroup whenever.;)

Scientific Housewife said...

I have days like that all the time!

CalleLillyCafe said...

Hope you're feeling better soon! I just have to say: that is a gorgeous headboard! =)