Canton, TX First Monday Trade Days: Part One

IMG_0841

WOW! This place is amazing. I am addicted. Not only could I have spent 10 hours shopping and only covering about 1/2 of this massive place but is crammed full of booths with new and old wares of everything imaginable.  I was in heaven. In fact, I will have to write this post in two parts due to the massive amounts of pictures that I took.  Part one will consist of my favorite store: Simplicity.

IMG_0815

IMG_0824

IMG_0817

IMG_0819

IMG_0825

IMG_0823

IMG_0828

IMG_0826

Are you swooning??  I am!!

~XOXO~

Helpful Links:

4 comments:

elizabeth said...

oh how i wish i were there with you - how amazing!!!
looking forward to lots more pics

CalleLillyCafe said...

Love the pix! I so want to be there! Love those screen doors & those window frames! I have one of those from a local antique store! Also I caught those CocaCola boxes in that one pic!

Thx for sharing!

sharon said...

Wow, what eye candy!

katherinemarie said...

ohhhhh la la! are you getting EXCITED or WHAT???