Design-it-Yourself Clothes REVIEW



Design-it-Yourself Clothes
Author: Cal Patch
Potter Craft Publishing
ISBN: 978-0-307-45139
159 pages

I bought this book for two reasons:
1. I was tired of store bought patterns not keeping up with design trends
2. I wanted to learn pattern making for a better fit

This book goes into good detail without getting too technical and overwhelming.

 Author Cal Patch was a clothing designer for Urban Outfitters and Free People (one of my favs!) before going on to create her own label, HodgePodge.

4 out of 5 stars

XOXO-

AMAZON

**Be sure to check out Potter Craft and sign up for their newsletters. You will receive information about new books, receive free patterns and giveaways.**

1 comment:

tweezle said...

Excellent review! I love how you paged through the book while doing the review. So much nicer than some that I've seen where the camera is focused on just the reviewer.

Just One More Paragraph