Painted Floors - Lots of Pictures and How-to Links

Oh, to live in a perfect world that allows painted floors.  I just love the look but have been warned against the durability & maintenance.  In my world, things must be durable & low-maintenance.

Enjoy the pictures, I hope you find some inspiration. At the bottom of the post are several links for additional ideas & tutorials.

1694809_paintedfloor_plaid_xl


1694809_paintedfloor_graphic_xl


1694809_paintedfloor_stripes_xl


1694809_paintedfloor_detail_xl


1694809_paintedfloor_bed_xl


CLX0507Idea021-de


13-hoefer-0109-xlg-74894056


color-02-de


painted-floor-stencil-l


painted-floor-nautical-l


painted-floor-seaglass-diamond-l


Additional Resources:


XOXO-

6 comments:

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Love the great pictures..i am suddenly inspired to paint my floors :)

Heather at Dusty Bay said...

I painted my kitchen floor and love it. I've changed the paint colour about 3 times now but that's ok - it's just paint!

angela | the painted house said...

Hey, Christy!

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I'm excited to started again...slowly!

Love painted floors, too.

Have a wonderful new year!

René said...

Beach Brights you must have read my mind. Been thinking of painting the floors upstairs. It seems so much easier than sanding and refinishing considering the "dust" factor. Great pictures...thanks for the inspiration!

Lovely Scribbles said...

I love painted floors! They are so stylish and unique, as are each of these rooms. Great post!!

Luray va accommodations said...

This must be a popular subject--to paint or not to paint!
I would leave the floors and paint the cabinets a warm shade of white. I would also paint the yellow; it is just a little too bright. The cabinets look dated; if you painted them they would make your floors pop!

Best Regards,