Oh Snap...

Don't just hate when you do something that you did not mean to do? Well, I though I was saving my blog template but in reality, I was saving a new blog template (that I did not want)! So things got a little screwed up. I was able to put somethings back together, while others will have to wait! I am new at all this computer stuff...still learning...be patient with me (Ellebows & Lilblueboo, this is your fault!) Just kidding...

Geektified-
XOXO

Time to start re-decorating the blog...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no!!! Did you lose all of your posts????

Haven and Home said...

I do find the whole blogger technical part hard, it can be so frustrating! I hope you get it worked out!

Ashley said...

Oh no.....I take all the blame ;) It is SO frustrating I know! I hope you didn't lose too much! I can't stand html!