I have not fallen off the face of the earth. I appreciate all the emails asking if I was ever going to blog again. My answer is YES! However, I blog what I live and I don't live to blog. So, blogging has taken a back seat to the following:
1. I am moved! As I type this the boxes are no longer in the bedrooms, living room & kitchen. I can't say this for the other rooms in the house & we still have not been able to park a single car in our 3-car garage.
2. The pool has been started.
3. The Christmas tree is up & decorated. The shopping is done ;)
4. No Christmas cards this year. I'm only sending cards out on even years (at least that's my story!).
5. Some new recipes I am going to be trying this weekend: BLT Dip, Meatballs, Bacon Wrapped Lil'Smokies, Cranberry Avocado Salad.
6. I have been glued to this blog & on my knees praying.
7. I have a "much needed I am too old to move" massage scheduled for Sat.
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays. I will post pictures of the new house soon and promise to be back to blogging in the new year.
My Inspirational Ideas for the New House: 5110
My Inspirational Holiday Decorating Ideas: Holidays