Halloween Decor

IMG_7404

I am not a seasonal decorator. I just can't justify spending the money on something that is temporary. I also hate the extra effort of "getting it out" & "taking it down". I know, I know...but this is how I roll.

IMG_7445

This year because the little guy is so into halloween, I decided to throw caution to the wind & do a little Halloween decorating. I bought the rats & graves from the Dollar Store. Max made the garland ;)

IMG_7405

I just kept it simple. The front entry & the mantle.

IMG_7447

IMG_7446

Boo!
-XOXO

4 comments:

elizabeth said...

glad to see Im not the only one who feels that way about decorating - I am actually dreading having to decorate the tree this year and pulling all that stuff outta the attic -
I'm really not a scrooge but.....

Rebecca Grace said...

I know what you mean. I have some spooky fake ravens out on the railing and bats hanging over the front door, accented by some purple and orange icicle-style lights. But my husband does all that decorating, right down to making his own tombstones and putting that fake cobweb stuff on the bushes. My kids get so excited when the Halloween decorations come out, and I admit that I like the spooky birds and bats, but if my husband didn't drag everything out every year and do the decorating, Halloween would come and go before I ever got around to it! Your house looks great, by the way; I love your Chinese lanterns in the entryway.

Unknown said...

So cute. I love your home. I made your Wellies and credited you on my sight. That post will be on tomorrow's blog. Those boots are awesome.

Cynthia

Erin Branscom said...

I love your blog! :) I became a new follower! Erin