Rosemary Beach Open House


Picture 3

This is my dream house & I got a little tour two weeks ago while my Mom was considering buying this home. (Keep your fingers crossed, she put in an offer!)

Here are the non-professional photos that I took. Be sure to check out the MLS listing for better pictures & a virtual tour.


Entry Way
IMG_6489

Kitchen
IMG_6490

IMG_6491

IMG_6492

Sitting Room off Living Room
IMG_6493

IMG_6495

Living Room
IMG_6496

Stairwell
IMG_6497

IMG_6498

Study/Sitting off Master Bedroom
IMG_6499

Guest Room
IMG_6502

Master Bathroom
IMG_6503

Master Bedroom
IMG_6504

Barn Door outside of Master Suite
IMG_6506

Exercise Room off Master Suite Level
IMG_6507

Guest Room
IMG_6508

Guest Bathroom
IMG_6509

Guest Sitting/Living Room
IMG_6510

Guest Room
IMG_6511

IMG_6512

Guest Bathroom
IMG_6513

IMG_6514

Carriage House
IMG_6515

Carriage Bathroom
IMG_6516

Carriage Kitchen
IMG_6517

Carriage Kitchen Backsplash
IMG_6518

Carriage Bedroom
IMG_6519

Carriage Bathroom Shower
IMG_6520

Misc Exterior Pictures
IMG_6501

That's a LAP POOL with a swimming machine!!
IMG_6481

IMG_6482

IMG_6485

IMG_6487

IMG_6488


Are your bags packed??
XOXO-

PS. I did not take a picture of the Master Bedroom! Uuugh!

14 comments:

Hillcrest Acres said...

What a beautiful home. Rosemary Beach is one of my favorite places!!!!

Life in the Enchanted Forest said...

That house is perfection . . . I could just live happily in the carriage house!

cassie carspecken said...

Beautiful! Does this mean the lake house has sold? Good for them! The house would be my dream house too!

Tote said...

You are right to hope they take your Mom's offer. It is a beautiful home. I could be very happy there for a long time.

Susan

Jo Dee Krotz said...

Packed & ready to buy the celebration dinner for the fam! What a beautiful property! I hope this becomes a part of your family's life! Amazing! <3

Natasha @ Northern Light Design said...

YES, my bags are packed, but where am I going? ... The house is fantastic, your images are great, love how you captured the fantastic ceiling in the great room!

I'm new to your blog and look forward to re-visiting :)

Arabella said...

Keeping fingers crossed for your mom - the house is AMAZING. I'm a bit envious ;o)

If you get a chance this week come over and enter to win a beach glass necklace (link on home page) :O)

Have a lovely week,
Marie

Katie Waddell said...

WOW, that is STUNNING!!! Hope your Mom gets it! How fabulous!

km said...

looks like a little slice of heaven!

cotedetexas said...

God, gorgeous. it looks kind of familiar - i wonder if it was published before????? it not, it should be - it;s fabulous. wow. i'm green with envy! rosemary beach is so great. and that house. the best!!!

Joni

The French Tangerine said...

Love your blog! Coming over from Cote de Texas... so funny how much I love your house and Joni's... with the absence of much color! My house is chock full of color! Orange and green and everything in between! My current post is my sis-in-law's house which looks exactly like mine since she copies everything... (I totally love her)
Anyway, glad to have found you... a true talent!
Jan

Rebecca Grace said...

Christy, I just saw your remodel on Cote de Texas -- what an amazing transformation! You created a chic, fresh, and up-to-date home for yourself out of an older, dreary home that most people would not have even been able to imagine reinventing the way that you did. I'm equally impressed that you were able to do so much, with such professional results, all within a reasonable budget and incorporating so many gorgeous things that were also great values. I especially love your Kate Spade art work (I know it's not really Kate Spade, but someone else commented that and I get the KS vibe from your house, too). Anyway, I really enjoyed seeing your project and wanted to tell you so.

By the way, what did you do with the old daffodil chandelier that used to be in your kitchen? Although your new chandelier is much better in there, the daffodil one has a fun campy appeal to it. If I was you, I'd hang it in the craft room. If you still have it and it's for sale, let me know -- I think it could also be great for a little girl's room.

Melissah from Coastal Style said...

You took some great photos & you're right that would have to be up there as one of my dream houses to ..I love all the white.
x
Melissah

amy said...

AMAZING home!!!!