Furniture for Sale ---SOLD!!!!!!!!!----

IMG_5621

If you live in Houston...you're in luck. If you don't live in Houston but want to drive here...then I guess you're also in luck!

Sale includes the following:
     1 queen headboard/footboard (Lane Furniture)
     1 metal queen bed frame
     1 nightstand (Lane Furniture)
     1 tray side table
     1 queen mattress/boxspring
     1 Waverly queen bedding including shams, decorative pillows, sheet set, coverlet, bed skirt
     1 off-white crackle finish buffet lamp

If you are interested, email me. I am selling it all for $200. I also will barter for food, wine, babysitting, a back rub...just kidding. Kinda.


IMG_5620

IMG_5619

IMG_5625

IMG_5628

IMG_5623

IMG_5618


-XOXO

1 comment:

frances said...

I wish I lived close by. Alas I am in Canada.. The headboard alone is worth the 200.00. I am sure you will have no problem selling this. Frances