Canton, TX First Monday Trade Days: Part One

IMG_0841

WOW! This place is amazing. I am addicted. Not only could I have spent 10 hours shopping and only covering about 1/2 of this massive place but is crammed full of booths with new and old wares of everything imaginable.  I was in heaven. In fact, I will have to write this post in two parts due to the massive amounts of pictures that I took.  Part one will consist of my favorite store: Simplicity.

IMG_0815

IMG_0824

IMG_0817

IMG_0819

IMG_0825

IMG_0823

IMG_0828

IMG_0826

Are you swooning??  I am!!

~XOXO~

Helpful Links:

5 comments:

elizabeth said...

oh how i wish i were there with you - how amazing!!!
looking forward to lots more pics

Julie said...

Love the pix! I so want to be there! Love those screen doors & those window frames! I have one of those from a local antique store! Also I caught those CocaCola boxes in that one pic!

Thx for sharing!

sharon said...

Wow, what eye candy!

katherinemarie said...

ohhhhh la la! are you getting EXCITED or WHAT???

吳婷婷 said...

向著星球長驅直進的人,反比踟躕在峽路上的人,更容易達到目的。............................................................