1 1/4 cups Rice Chex Cereal
1 cup white vanilla chips
4 rolls Betty Crocker Fruit Roll-ups chewy fruit snacks, unwrapped
12 candy gummy worms
1. Place cereal in a ziploc baggie and crush with fingers to 3/4 cup
2. In med. microwavable bowl, microwave white vanilla chips as directed on package until melted and stirred smooth. Add crushed cereal; stir until well coated.
3. Unroll fruit snack rolls. For each sushi roll, spread 1/4 cereal mixture on snack roll to within 1/2 inch of one short side. Arrange 3 candy worms, side by side, on cereal-covered short side.
4. Starting with short side topped with candy worms, roll up each snack roll tightly, pressing unfilled short side of roll to seal.
5. Let sushi rolls stand 5-10 minutes or until firm. Cut each roll into 4 slices.
Recipe can be printed from here.
Their picture is so much prettier.
**A couple of notes:
Max really did not like these. Next time, I will use a natural dried fruit leather or make my own in a dehydrator. I wonder if mashed banana's could be substituted for the rice & white chip mixture and strawberries/kiwi used to substitute the worms? Just some thoughts to make these a little more nutritious. Any thoughts?**
Click for EXCELLENT Cinco de Mayo Recipes HERE & HERE.