Sharon Montrose - Photographer


I love photography. I don't understand aperture or f-stops and I am constantly battling taking my camera off that green box setting. However, I do know when a photograph speaks to my heart. I also have a new appreciation for the photographer who can take the picture that draws me in and tells a story. These photographs make my heart smile and speak volumes to my soul.

Sharon Montrose


Picture 4

Picture 5

Picture 7

Picture 8

Picture 9

Is your heart smiling?  Please take a moment to check out Sharon's Web Sites, you'll be glad you did!


~XOXO~

3 comments:

elizabeth said...

okay - you got me in trouble -
we were suppossed to be leaving to run errands but i couldn't stop looking at all her animal photos -
and Brent told me i spend too much time on the computer ;)

I love her photography - it's amazing - thanks for telling us about her -
Hope Byron is feeling better

Patty said...

These are so good! I'm having an overload of adorable ;)

Simple Daisy said...

Ooohhhh....I love her photography!!! Lovely:)