I am so excited to introduce you to this great Etsy shop: ToileTales. Some of you already know about these cute hats. ToileTales is everything sewn, crocheted, knitted or embroidered. The creative brains behind this shop are two Moms (Amy & Lori) who have 8 kids between them. All their items are handmade of the highest quality materials, each stitch is perfect and the fit is exact. There are currently 7 different styles of hats listed on their Etsy site. Custom orders are welcome and any combination of style, color & size can be ordered. There is really something for anyone!
I love this color! Oh, to have a daughter. I would go nuts with all this cuteness.
Toile Tales even has adult hats.
This is the hat Max picked out. He loves the stripes.
Even baby sizes are included in their shop.
The hat makes this outfit.
I first met Lori & Amy after they contacted me though my blog. They sent Max the most adorable hat! Now we stay in contact through Twitter, facebook, Etsy and their Blog. Be sure to check them out on all these sites--lots of fun conversations.
My baby, Max. He loves his new hat!
ToileTales has offered to give one lucky commenter a $30 gift certificate to their Etsy shop and during the month of March - Shipping is FREE!
To enter the ToileTales $30 gift certificate giveaway:
1. Leave me a comment with your email address. Easy! +1
2. Go visit ToileTales and leave me a comment with your favorite item. +2
3. Tweet about this giveaway and leave me a comment. (Suggested Tweet: ToileTales Spotlight & Giveaway: Cutest Knitted/Crocheted Items! http://bit.ly/98YHkz @toiletales @beachbrights) +2
4. Become a fan of ToileTales on facebook. Leave me a comment that you did. +2
5. Follow ToileTales on Twitter. Leave me a comment that you did. +2
That's a chance to enter 9 times (I count entries by comments, so make sure you leave them)!
I just love a great product, made by great Moms...