Inspirational Weight Loss Story

We all know KevenandAmanda.com for handwritting fonts. They are also known for those cute little dogs, incredible photos and who can forget that scrapbooking room! However, have you seen Amanda lately? You have to look real close because she is getting so tiny!

A couple of weeks ago I stumbled upon her weight loss story. I could not believe how great Amanda looked. I was even more impressed to learn that she lost the weight on her own! Her story is simple, straight forward and practical. Take a look and I hope you become as inspired as I am.

bA


Thank you Amanda for the opportunity to post about your story.

~XOXO~

Related Links:

7 comments:

Christy @ MCH PHOTOGRAPHY said...

whoa that's great, I'll have to check out her story. I need to get motivated.

elizabeth said...

will have to check out her blog - it is a great inspiration
thanks for passing that along

elizabeth said...

will have to check out her blog - it is a great inspiration
thanks for passing that along

Unknown said...

I am going to have to come back and check this out. I had twins in November and have been dieting to lose the weight. I have about 7lbs to lose and would like to lose 17 but that may never happen. I just cannot seem to get back to my prepregnancy weight. It is so discouraging cause I am eating healthy, and all that other stuff. I am going to be back! Thanks for sharing

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

rock on! Thanks for letting us celebrate with her! she looks great!

Destination Seaborn said...

Many congratulations to Amanda! I've tried a couple of their recipes. The chocolate cake and the chicken enchiladas...very delicious, but oh so fattening:)Thanks for sharing! Lisa

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Mmkay...her "Before" is better than my "Current." ;) Good for her!!!