Spotlight: Nadeau Furniture with a Soul

Am I the last person on earth to have heard about this cute furniture company? Sheesh people, you have to keep me informed!  I've got to get out more...
Picture 3

From Furniture with a Soul's Website: Since 1992, Nadeau has been providing handcrafted, solid wood furniture with superior utility, extraordinary value, and exceptional beauty to the discriminating buyer.

Throughout the years, we have traveled extensively and forged relationships with furniture suppliers across the globe. Here at Nadeau, we pride ourselves on being one of the leading importers of furniture from India, Indonesia, and China. We always pay close attention to the needs of our customers and ensure that each item has the character, functionality, and value that you have come to expect from Nadeau.

After years of selling exclusively to trade-only businesses from our nine warehouse locations, Nadeau has recently opened a handful of retail stores. We are now able to directly sell our furniture to customers at wholesale prices and couldn't be more excited about this new venture. The inventory at each location changes significantly over time, as we stock millions of dollars of inventory often and frequently deliver containers full of exciting new merchandise to our locations. Special orders are possible, but we do encourage our valued customers to select from current stock because what we have in our inventory now may not be available in the future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I picked out a few of my favorite pictures from the Dallas location:

$80 Mirror
Picture 4


$125 Bench
Picture 5

$450 Pink 
Picture 6

$535 Turquoise 
Picture 7

$499 Yellow
Picture 8

$699 Green
Picture 9

$210 Side Board
Picture 11

$595 White Hutch
Picture 12

Is this not fun furniture or what? Love it! Now if they would open a store in Knoxville, I'd love it even more!

XOXO-


Furniture Feature Fridays

10 comments:

elizabeth said...

i am with you - open a store in Knoxville!!!
I like the white cupboard - it would look perfect in my home!

Hope your staying warm.

Destination Seaborn said...

I like it! I love the mirrors. Thanks for the introduction. Now I have a new store to OOOH and AWWW over. Have a good week! Lisa

Room to Inspire said...

Oh, I love it all! A store in Seattle would be great!!

Chelsea

Packing Supplies | Packaging Supplier said...

Furniture look so gorgeous!! I guess I'm just old enough to remember when this stuff really was modern..looks so retro to me. Goin' around and comin' around, the wheel keeps turning.

Best Regards,

Jan said...

Nadeau is one of my fave stores! Oh how I wish I had one near me! I'm going to Atlanta next week and it's at the top of my list of places to go.

JPS23 said...

thank you for telling me about this! I am going to go to the Buckhead store over my lunch in the next couple of weeks!

Hello there! My name is June said...

That pink one makes me swoon! Too bad there isn't one in Ohio!

Trish @TheOldPostRoad said...

Love those colors!!
-Trish

stephanie h said...

oh wow! Gorgeous stuff!!

xinex said...

I've never heard of it and everything you have shown here is gorgeous. I would check it out but we don't have one here. Shucks!...Christine