I am really not a food blogger but my Mom wants to try this recipe, so I promised to post it on my blog. She also requested that I make my recipes printable. So this will be my first attempt at making them printable. Anything else? Just kidding Mom.
Mini Crescent Sticky Buns
1/4 cup butter or margarine
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
2 tablespoons maple-flavored syrup
1/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Heat oven to 375°F. In ungreased 8- or 9- inch round cake pan, place butter, brown sugar and syrup. Place in oven 2 to 4 minutes or until butter melts. Mix well; sprinkle with pecans.
2. If using crescent rolls: Remove dough from can in 2 rolled sections; do not unroll. Cut each section into 6 slices. If using dough sheet: Remove dough from can, and cut in half; do not unroll. Cut each section into 6 slices.
3. In small bowl, mix granulated sugar and cinnamon; dip both sides of each slice in sugar mixture. Arrange slices over butter mixture in pan; sprinkle with any remaining sugar mixture.
4. Bake 17 to 23 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute; turn upside down onto heatproof serving plate. Serve warm.
5. You know what comes next...yum.
These are good. Really good. Now click on PRINT THIS RECIPE. I hope it works.