This list was compiled by Amazon and ranked by customer orders. Not really what I thought would be on the list. Do you own any of these books?
1. Animals Make Us Human: Creating the Best Life for Animals by Temple Grandin
2. Martha Stewart's Encyclopedia of Crafts: An A-to-Z Guide with Detailed Instructions and Endless Inspiration by Martha Stewart Living Magazine
3. Wicked Plants: The Weed That Killed Lincoln's Mother and Other Botanical Atrocities by Amy Stewart
4. Inside of a Dog: What Dogs See, Smell, and Know by Alexandra Horowitz
5. Sock Innovation: Knitting Techniques & Patterns for One-of-a-Kind Socks
6. The Winter Harvest Handbook: Year Round Vegetable Production Using Deep Organic Techniques and Unheated Greenhouses by Eliot Coleman
7. The Backyard Homestead: Produce all the food you need on just a quarter acre! by Carleen Madigan
8. Socks from the Toe Up: Essential Techniques and Patterns from Wendy Knits and Wendy D. Johnson
9. Not So Big Remodeling: Tailoring Your Home for the Way You Really Live by
10. How to Raise the Perfect Dog: Through Puppyhood and Beyond by Cesar Millan
I'd say there was a lot of naughty puppies and cold feet in 2009!