Laurel's Monkey Bread

My friend Laurel makes Monkey Bread. Like really GOOD Monkey Bread. She shared her recipe with me and now I am sharing it with you. Make this.

IMG_4813


Laurel's Monkey Bread
4 pkgs Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits
1 jar cinnamon-sugar mixture
Large Zip-Loc bag
1 cup brown sugar
1 stick butter
Put cinnamon-sugar mixture in the large Zip-Loc bag. Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces and put in the Zip-Loc bag with cinnamon-sugar. Coat the biscuits well with the cinn-sugar mixture. Melt 1 cup brown sugar and 1 stick of butter together. Put the coated biscuits into an ungreased Bundt pan. Drizzle butter-brown sugar mixture over the top of biscuits. Bake 375 degree preheated oven for 25-30 minutes until golden.

MBCollage


This is what it looks like ready to come out of the oven.
IMG_4820


This is what it looks like turned upside down on a plate.
IMG_4821


This is what it looks like 2 seconds after being on the plate.
IMG_4824
Enjoy!
XOXO

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is defintely on the try list. Wanna make some this weekend? Like I need it.

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Yum - my kiddos would be all over this!

Mary Lynn said...

Yummy! I'm going to try it!

Beth@The Stories of A to Z said...

Oh yes! Thank you for sharing this recipe. Every time someone makes this I always swear I'm going to look up the recipe and then forget. Now I have a fail safe to go to. Sooooo yummy.

Haven and Home said...

Mmmmm, monkey bread. I love it but have never tried to make it, I may have to now.

Amy said...

Thanks! Ever since my mom made this for the children, they've been asking for it at our house. Sadly, I kept forgetting to look up recipes for it. Yours (well, Laurel's) is now favorited!

Room to Inspire said...

I remember making this when I was younger and I totally forgot about it! But I am going to totally make this for my kiddos...I just joined your lovely blog. I can't wait to see more...

Chelsea

Anonymous said...

OMG! This looks amazing!

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

YUM! This looks delicious. I haven't had monkey bread in a long time. Now I need some!

Janean said...

haven't had this in YEARS...forgot about it. YUMMY.

Anonymous said...

Read your post this morning and it looked so good, I had to make it this afternoon. We all ate so much, I think I'm going to call it dinner! SO delicious! Thank you for sharing!

Cristin // Simplified Bee said...

YUM!

xo,
cristin

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Oh my that is the most delicious thing I have ever seen! Amazing. I'm totally trying it this weekend when I thrown WW out the window and eat what I want!

Leanne said...

Mmmmmmm! My mouth is watering. I will definitely be making this for the family. Thanks for sharing the recipe and the pics. I'm having a giveaway today. If you get a chance come on over and enter to win.