Home Goods Shopping Spree I Need Thee


That title was my attempt to busta rhyme.
Because we all know my dining room is not divine.
So pick me to win the loot,
and you will get to watch the transformation to boot!


IMG_4244
View One

IMG_4241
View Two

IMG_4240
View Three


Now, I did not have much in the dining room to begin with, but I removed all the "junk" for the photos. If I win the gift card, I am going to start over with accessories!! I need artwork, buffet lamps, curtains and something to go on that large blank wall! Ideas?

Pick Me, Pick Me, Pick Me!
XOXO

logo stylescope_img

7 comments:

Shannan Martin said...

That wall is screaming for a pretty plate display! With those sorts of displays, you can nudge them to create the exact shape you're in need of...perfect for a large space! And Home Goods is sure to have tons of fab, beautiful plates. :) Good luck!!

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

I think your dining room has tons of potential! It'll look great after you get ahold of that gift card. Good luck! :-)

Haven and Home said...

I hope you get the gift card! Art always helps a room!

jaime @ a place out west said...

That is a GREAT room. It won't take much to make it fabulous. :)

Anonymous said...

Well good luck. I rec'd an e-mail the other day telling me I had not been choosen.

Beth@The Stories of A to Z said...

Congrats on your big win! And I see you partly won because of your whining...uh...persistence :). Can't wait to see how you spend your dough.

mother of three fellas said...

Congrats!!!!!

Where did you get your slipcovers for the chairs?? I love them!