Nickelodeon Hotel Wrap-Up & Winner!!


**Nick Hotel, Disney & Universal Studios does not endorse me or my blog.
Other than my American Express number, they have no idea who I am.**


IMG_2872

We have had the SLIME of our lives!


Top TEN must do, must know things for the SLIME of your life at Nick Hotel:

1. Reserve a Character Breakfast.
2. Reserve a Cabana.
3. When reserving your room, look for deals on Nick Hotel's Facebook, Web Site & Twitter.
4. Bring Earplugs.
5. There is probably 3 children for every 1 adult. Be prepared to be patient.
6. This is a Holiday Inn Property. Expect Holiday Inn quality and you will be pleasantly surprised (correction: As of Jan. 2009, Nick Hotel is no longer associated with Holiday Inn. It is an independent property). I just found this out!
7. Dress for Florida. Cotton works. Less clothing works.
8. We rented a car (the resort does have transportation to all the theme parks etc.). Sometimes it is good to take a break from SpongeBob.
9. Building 7 is centrally located. Lower floors are better, you can take stairs and not have to wait on elevators.
10. Enroll the kids in the "Kid's Club" at night. Enjoy some adult time (the strawberry daiquiris are the best).
11. Yes, I know I said 10 but I suck at math. This resort is perfect for kids. I can't say this enough about this. The resort revolves around making sure your "pride & joy" is happy, entertained and safe. In fact, while at Disney & Universal Studios, Max asked to leave early to come back to Nick Hotel to play. I am so glad we spent $400 on Disney tickets and $500 on Universal Studios tickets for Max to ask to leave and go back to the hotel. It was that good...

Winner's of the daily Twitter Trivia:
@goofysylvia won "SpongeBob Potato Head"
@ellencrimitrent won "SpongeBob Backpack w/ Figures"
@lawpup97 won "Squishy Spongebob"
@carogonza won "Squishy SpongeBob"
@ellebows won "SpongeBob Stationary Set"

The grand prize winner (SpongeBob lunchbox with Goodies):

MJS1708

Please email me your address ASAP. Nick Hotel has offered to ship your prize. Does this count as an endorsement?

beachbrights [at] gmail [dot] com


Aye, Aye Captain-
XOXO