To All My Vegan Friends: LOOK AWAY NOW.
I warned you...
This is a fun meal to cook with kids. Actually, let me re-phrase. This would be a fun meal to cook with your kids if you were any kid but Max. You see, Max could care less about food and even less about cooking. He did enjoy eating the raw spaghetti. He kept saying, "I want more of those crunchy things." Yes, I have a sensory seeking child.
(Sorry for the picture quality...I am still learning Photoshop Elements)
1. Ingredients List: Spaghetti Noodles, Hotdogs
2. Cut up hotdogs into bite size pieces.
3. Thread spaghetti (2-3 noodles) into center of hotdog.
4. Slide hotdogs to the middle of noodles.
5. Cook til noodles are done. Max likes 1 minute less than al-dente.
6. Bowl full of hotdogs & noodles. Max calls them squids.
To redeem myself as a mother (& in the eyes of my Vegan friends), I made Max a raw smoothie (watermelon, banana, blueberries & spinach) to go with his "squids". He loved the smoothie. Yes, weird I know :)
I am a copier of great ideas. Please visit Lilblueboo for more inspiration and all around good mothering. She rocks!!
Stay tuned for Monday! It will be my 100th post and I am hosting a GIVEAWAY!! Enjoy the weekend!