Could You Live in 450 Sq. Ft.?

How about I told you that the 450 sq. ft. was in a chic Soho apartment?  I could so do this...

Effiecentcy Winter 08


Pages2-3


Pages 4-5

Now, don't get me wrong. I have stayed in hotel rooms bigger than this apartment and complained.  There is just something dreamy about simplifying your life.  Could you downsize your belongings and move into 450 sq. ft.?  After the mayhem we experienced called Hurricane Katrina, I learned a very valuable lesson and was very surprised at my reaction to losing so much. Yes, I can walk away from it all. 

XOXO-

(Article and pictures courtesy of DIY, Winter 2008. Words: Grant Fairchild, Photographs: Marco Ricca, Producer: Diana Ricca, Illustrations: Ann Weiss)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it be great to be in 450SF? I guess we always want what we don't have. We have a small house, we want a big house; we have a big house, we want small. Go figure.

Ashley said...

Ummm.....my craft supplies wouldn't fit in 450 sq ft! But I love the idea of it....

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

I don't know why I love small spaces so much. But I do. And this one is great. I could def. live there--- but not with a husband and a golden retriever!