3. My calendar. Old school all the way...
4. New York & Co Comfort Zone Yoga Pants. I wear these pants almost everyday. I must have 20 pairs (no kidding).
5. Crest Tartar Protection Fresh Mint Gel. This is the only toothpaste I will use.
6. Do It Yourself Magazine. If I had to pick one magazine, this would be it.
7. Hydrangeas, my favorite flower. Every house I live in, I plant as many as I can!
8. Blackberry Storm, I can't live without this. I am a total Crackberry User. I load pictures to Flicr, check email, txt, Facebook and even use it as my alarm clock.
9. Diet Coke w/ Splenda...this is my morning coffee.
10. Miracle Gro...every southern grower has grown up with this. I use it because my grandmother used it, my mom uses it etc. etc. I use Moisture Control Soil for all my containers.
11. Zomig 5mg Nasal Spray. I am a Migraine suffer and can't leave home without this.
12. My American Express Card...I can't leave home without this either! American Express has kicked some retail butt in the past. All I have to do if I have a disputed charge is call Am Ex and they dispute the charge with the retailer for me! So take that florist from Mississippi, who delivered the flowers to the wrong house and The Children's Place who said that they never received my online return.
13. My favorite Camera: Canon Rebel XSI
14. The Pioneer Woman Blog...my every morning read. You must try some of her recipes!
15. Viva Paper Towels, white-select-a-size. My paper towel of choice. They feel soft like cloth.
16. Flipflops and Applesauce...my other everyday read!
17. Schick Intuition Razor. I don't use shaving cream or soap to shave anymore. This razor has it all built into the blade. I love a product that makes my life easier.
18. Dixie Perfectouch Grab n Go cups. I actually use these for my morning diet coke. Keeps my drink cold and does not sweat. I like the soft feel of the cup in my hand.
19. Box Fan. I have one going in the bedroom 24/7 and I even travel with a small fan. I have to have white noise in order to sleep.
20. Apple 17" Macbook Pro. I am a newly reformed Apple user. I will never go back to a PC. This computer has changed my life :) I even feel cooler!
21. My recipe book. This past Christmas, I compiled a recipe book and gave it to family and friends. I love my book. and use it for all my cooking/recipes.
22. Lands' End Modern Wide Leg Weekend Chino Pant. I love this pant. It even comes hemmed in whatever length you specify for no extra cost. BTW, I am a 29.5 inseam and I ordered Dark Indigo Denim!
Leave me a comment of your favorite things and then head over to the "The Inspired Room".